Saturday, August 8, 2015

We Love NEMO - CSI design team page for challenge 172



Check out the newest challenge at CSI - its sketch ime again and this is a really fun sketch to play with!
For my design team take I took the opportunity to scrap some of my hundreds of holiday photos. These ones were taken at the NEMO kids science museum in Amsterdam. We had a fantastic day enjoying all that it had to offer. There was so much to do and see. Some of the highlights were standing inside giant soap bubbles, doing experiments in a real working laboratory and Sophie got to be the scientists assistant and set off a chain reaction wich lasted for about 5 minutes!
I chose 6 of my favourite photos for my grid design. I adhered fairly closely to the sketch and tweaked the colours (especially the blue) a little to match my photos.
From the evidence list I used wet medium and string. I journaled about our day trip to NEMO. Here are a couple of close-up shots of my page :



I hope that you head over to the CSI blog here and join in with our challenge. There are heaps of inspirational pages to browse through and some amazing prizes to be had - check out the prizes here.
Have a fantastic weekend!

2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Fabulous! Love that blue actually!!! And you're really doing a great job using those black script titles...I like them very much!!!!!

Lizzyc said...

Love the blue stencilling on your background! Love all the photos too!

Blog Archive